- Pastoral Centre Programmes 2019
- News Bulletin 2016
- Registration Forms
1.The Campus: has gorgeous garden, lawn and lush green trees and variety of flowers and vegetables. It is soothing to eyes. There are also fish ponds, birds like pigeons, swans and ducks, as well as rabbits, which are cute to see. The whole campus is eco-friendly.
2. Prayer Halls: There is a main chapel for the major functions and prayer rooms in each block for private prayers and meditation. The main chapel is aritistic and attractive with natural lighting facility with bamboo background. It is a master piece by itself and unique to the location as well as in North India. The pariticipants have daily Eucharistic celebration with lauds in it. It has a wall portrait of living water flowing from the Lord Jesus.
3.Accomodation : There are mainly two residential blocks for participants with capacity for 200 people at a time. It is well furnished and bathroom attached as well as comfortable.
4. Auditorium: It is popularly known as 'Milan Hall', which accommodates more then 400 people. It is used for the participants to conduct courses and seminars. It is aesthetically constructed.
5. Reading Room: There is a special reading room designed in an octogonal manner made out of bamboos with racks for the magazines and journals as well as news papers. It has boards to display photos of the latest events in Nav Sadhana.
6. Grotto: There is a grotto uniquely designed in the form of buddistic dome; A cross is placed on the top. Two sides of the dome water flows from top and the other two sides are open, where a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary and a 'Satguru Yesu' (Jesus the Great Teacher) statue are installed. It evokes mind and heart to meditate on the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ and to recite rosary.
7. Meeting Halls: There are two halls spacious and airy for conducting the courses and seminars: One is in the Communication centre and the other is in the college building. Hence, at a time two courses can be conducted.
8. Recfectory with Kitchen: There is a well equipped kitchen built with modern techniques and facilities to keep away pollution. There is a well furnished refectory, which can accommodate 200 people at a time.
9.Seva Sadan Office : 'Seva Sadan', is the main office block where the various offices of the centre are located with the reception.
10. Library: It is common to the participants and the students of the college for time being. It contains secular and religious books.